This is me

I am a child of God first, a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I hope that you enjoy this tool I'm using to discover more about myself!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What a week.....

Haven't had the time or inclination to "blog" in the past couple of days.  Been kind of focused on my family.  Kaitlyn still has pink eye and up until today, it didn't seem to be getting any better.  Upon calling the dr. today and telling them what was going on, they let me know it was highly possible she was having an allergic reaction to the eyedrops....  Sooooooo, no more eye drops (right after we gave her a dose), warm compresses, and benadryl (which makes her mean)...  Interesting couple of days.  I am however, greatly blessed.  I have felt like not such a good parent because I had to go off to work while Glen stayed home with Kaitlyn (he has more leave time available than I do).  As I snuggled with her tonight for a bit, I told her I felt like I had let her down by not staying home with her.  In that sweet little voice of hers, she said No, Mommy, you are the most super mom ever.  Nothing like her words to soothe my soul and ease my guilt (all self inflicted apparently).  My family is what makes it all worthwhile sometimes.  At the end of a not so great day, they are what I need to calm my spirit and they always seem to know just what I need.  Thank you God for giving me these 2 wonderful people to make my life complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment