This is me

I am a child of God first, a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I hope that you enjoy this tool I'm using to discover more about myself!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

God's will

Well, this will probably be quick and to the point...  This has been a really eye opening week for me.  God has opened a door and shown me the potential is there to fulfill one of my heart's deepest desires.  The question is do I have the faith to believe it's possible?  I think I do - I'm working on having it.  But it's a hard thing to do when the dream has been ripped away from  you before... what makes this time different?  It's really hard to keep the doubts and fears at bay and remember that God is in control of it all.  If it is His will, it will Be.  Something that would have made me so happy before now has made me fearful, doubtful, and worried.  I have to learn to rely on Him and not myself.  There are many lessons involved here and many factors at work.  I hope and pray that I'm being receptive to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment